9/19/2014

Visiting Old Friends

While I was writing my 10 for 10 post the other day, I realized I hadn't posted about my fun little weekend adventure! In high school, some of my closest friends and I always joked that because the schools are a half-hour drive away that it would feel just like high school. It was great to spend time with these crazy kids again! We did everything from pool to foosball to table tennis to bowling. I missed these guys like crazy - I haven't seen them since the beginning of August! So here are some highlights of my little trip with Theatre Geek down to 'Lope Country, told through the infamous square pictures. 

I swear, sometimes I really don't know what I would do without my best friend and big brother, Theatre Geek.

I GOT THE PIZZA PLACE TO DRAW A DINOSAUR IN OUR PIZZA BOX!
Quite honestly, the scariest game of Giant JENGA I have ever played.

A-Team and I winning the first game of pool for the night.

Andy, Jackie, and I :)

Our faces when I won a game of pool by myself.

Trying to do cool trick shots is a lot of fun but it sure does a number on your score.
The group minus A-Team, who had to leave our little party early.

I am so lucky to have some of the best friends in the world. No matter what gets thrown at us in this world, I know we'll all be there to help each other out. How have you kept in contact with old friends? Do you schedule meet-ups or do you carry on your relationships with media?


xx
Catch you next time

1 comment

  1. Sounds like such fun weekend! So cool they drew a dinosaur on the box.

    xo, katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.