7/01/2015

Coffee Talk: Favorite Coffee Quotes

Happy July! 

Because sometimes you just need coffee, and sometimes you just need to remember your favorite quotes about coffee.


"But first, coffee."

"Coffee is ALWAYS a good idea."

"With enough coffee, anything is possible."

"I have measured out my life in coffee spoons." T. S. Elliot

"Warning: Coffee has given me unrealistic expectations of productivity."

*******

But, on top of all of these coffee quotes, I thought I'd share this really cool infographic about coffee in other countries around the world!

Coffee Etiquette Around the World

How cool is this?! Definitely wish I had seen this during my trip in Europe!

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

3 comments

  1. coffee is simply the best, don't know what i'd do without it haha!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful perusing for any individual who adores perusing online journals.
    coffee bean suppliers uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.
    how to make french press coffee at home

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.