7/18/2016

6 T-Shirt Dresses Under $50

Lately I have been obsessed with t-shirt dresses. If you follow me on SnapChat, you might have noticed that I have been wearing three of them on repeat over the past few weeks - I can't help it, they're just great.

If you remember some of my study abroad posts last summer, I bought my first shirt dress in Prague before I left the city to go backpacking around more of central Europe. A year later, I had worn this dress so much that when I saw them going on sale, I knew I had to grab a few and share them with y'all.

Under $50



Under $20



I have the H&M long t-shirts and love them! I know they're not technically shirt dresses, but for girls who are on the shorter side (like me!), they are long enough to wear on their own. I have two dresses in this style (only $20 total!), in the black with grey stripes and the grey.

xx
Catch you next time.

3 comments

  1. These are so in now and so cute!! Thanks for sharing them budget friendly I'll be checking it out for sure!

    Corsica | Kisses From Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great round-up. I love t-shirt dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am unquestionably making the most of your site. You unquestionably have some extraordinary knowledge and incredible stories.  That's a horrible idea what time t-shirt

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.