6/23/2015

A Nice Time in Nice

These are really late, but better late than never, right?


Although the WiFi was horrible, it was a mini blessing-in-disguise turned slightly awry - if that even makes any sense! Not having great Internet access forced all of us girls to stop checking our phones every minute, but it made it slightly worse because we always looked for restaurants with WiFi and then would talk as we stared at our backlit screens, catching up on all of the notifications we missed.

Nice is a beautiful little city located in the French Riviera in the south of France. Some of you may recognize the region because of Monaco or Monte Carlo!

The water was a beautiful clear blue with different hues (that you can sort of see in the fifth picture), our hostel was nice as far as hostels go, the food was amazing, and the weather had me wishing we could cancel our other plans and just move there! Who can say "No" to fresh gelato and beach time?!

We were only there for a brief time, but I'm already in the process of begging my family to take a vacation there!


One of my friends, Steph, freaked out as we approached Nice - so pretty!


If you ever visit Nice, this is the place to go for gelato! So many flavors!


Panorama of the beach at sunset. #Breathtaking


Note to Self: Don't try #DoItForTheGram. It will be freezing cold and you won't get the 'Gram.


Trying to get cool wave photos without getting soaked on the jetty. Yes we spent hours at the beach. Basically a whole day if not for the whole we-slept-in-super-late-into-the-day thing.


Amazing pasta.


Posing with awkward statues during a walk in the park with my new espadrilles (only €8!).


Strolls by the ocean at sunset make me sooo happy.


Yes I brought my DSP Lilly frocket and my Sperry's. What else would I wear while biking the coast?


Watching the sun set over the ocean on our last day in Nice was the best way to end our time there!

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

5 comments

  1. I love this post! It makes me want to go there so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it looks so pretty! The pictures make me want to visit now! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
    XO Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous!
    Everything looks so beautiful.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh all of these pictures look absolutely beautiful! so jealous!
    xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm FILLED with so much jealousy! I wish I knew you were going there, I would have told you to make your way over to Villefranche Sur Mer! It is my husband and my favorite place on EARTH! Isn't it so gorgeous in the South of France? Its my #1 favorite vacation destination!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.