8/11/2014

Quote of the Week: Wise Words on a Monday Afternoon

This is such simple but amazing advice - sometimes you just need little reminders to relax and have fun.


Like many other girls around the blogosphere, I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. As much as I can go on and on about all of the lovely things on Pinterest, one of my favorite parts is all of the different inspirational quotes that appear on my dash. I came across this particular one and felt like it really resonated with me a bit. I just couldn't help but feel I should share it.

I've always loved Emerson's work since I was introduced to a bit of it my freshman year. Suffice to say, I was elated when we read several of his essays my junior year - Self-Reliance became one of my favorites as it helped me get through my very long and stressful year. I hope it will do the same this upcoming semester! I'll probably stress out and take everything too seriously at the start, but with Emerson and my best friend by my side, I'll make it out alright.
xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.