2/28/2015

Desert Diamond Cup Finals 2015

Well, this past week has been pretty busy! I mentioned in my last post that I was planning on going to a Bad Suns concert on Friday night, however, one of the band members has been unfortunately hospitalized so the show was postponed.

This was ultimately a better thing for me. Specifically, this meant I had the chance to meet up with my alma mater's Interact Club, have dinner with them, and then go bond with some of my pledge brothers.



It was so nice getting to see everyone again - some of them have already grown so much in a few months.

Don't get me wrong, my Friday was great, but today was absolutely AMAZING: two of my brothers and I drove to Tucson to watch the Desert Diamond Cup Finals! We grabbed Dutch Bros and left around one, giving us enough time to watch all three matches.

Now you may be thinking "Oh boy, she's talking about random sports again" but you may be interested in this: there were members of our national team! If you joined in on the excitement last summer when the U.S. team was playing in the World Cup, then you might be familiar with some of the faces below!








This was such an amazing experience, and though I didn't have the chance to try to meet them, I'm really, really happy. This was such a nice way to end my February - how did you end yours?

xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

  1. This is so cool! I love watching soccer games! I ended mine with a nice, quiet spa night.
    -Mikayla
    www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.