4/28/2015

On My Playlist: Summer Ready

Love music, love summer, sort of hate the heat - I'm ready for school to be over! Summer is basically here for those of us living in the Great Southwest (as I write this, the temperature outside is in the high 90s!). As I was driving around Tempe a few days ago, I noticed that I kept hearing great song after great song, and it just put me in an amazing mood!



I'm sure more songs will come out over the next few months that many people will claim to be their summer anthem, but while we're waiting, here are some fun songs I've been loving lately.

Lean On - Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MO
Here's to the Zeros - Marianas Trench
Hallelujah - Panic! At The Disco
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa
Fight Song - Rachel Platten
Geronimo - Sheppard
Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo
Honey, I'm Good - Andy Grammer
Tear in My Heart - twenty one pilots
Immortals/Centuries - Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider

What songs have you found yourself playing on repeat? Are you ready for summer?!

xx
Catch you next time.

6 comments

  1. This is a great playlist!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My summer playlist always has Eve 6 on it. Forever. I'm excited for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite the mashup!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This playlist makes me even more excited for summer, great songs!

    Hailey - www.asouthernsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your playlist! The song See You Again was playing while I read this and I'm also liking the Andy Grammer, Rachel Platten, and Jason Derulo songs. Currently replaying: I Won't Let You Walk Away by Mako and Madison Beer

    Penn&Quill || Robin

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.