4/27/2015

Delta Sigma Pi Regional Initiation 2015

Happy Monday, lovelies!

Recently, the Arizona State University chapter of Delta Sigma Pi (Gamma Omega!) was proud to host the Spring 2015 Desert Mountain Regional Initiation - we had brothers from all around Arizona to New Mexico to Utah to Texas!

I was honored to serve as Treasurer for the Regional Committee, especially in my NIB semester! Here are just a few photos from this awesome day!









Have you considered joining professional Greek life? Feel free to email me if you ever have any questions!

xx
Catch you next time.

3 comments

  1. I never thought to join, but looking back, I wish I did. Looks like a lot of fun and a lot of meaningful relationships.

    Boba + Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm glad you found a great set of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get into the greek life but so many of my friend did! Congrats to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.