5/20/2015

A Little Fun at the John Lennon Wall

Oh the places you can find when you're just wandering around the city...





How awesome is this? This Czech guy stands by the wall and sings basically every song on my playlist plus the amazing Beatles' songs, of course!


Here's an extra funny one because I sadly do not have any posed photos with it, my friend just took it when I wasn't looking and I found it on my Camera Roll!


SADFACE: When I visited the wall again two days later, this was completely spray painted over!

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

5 comments

  1. Wow, that wall is amazing! Visiting this place is now on my bucket list! I also love your shirt, it's so adorable!

    Running Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an area down in miami (wynwood) where there are graffiti walls everywhere and I really want to take the kids there this summer for some photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I LOVE finding awesome art around town. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never seen graffiti wall in real but you made me find one near by

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.