5/21/2015

Throwback Thursday?

Exactly one year ago from this very moment, I was rushing over to the event center after having my hair and nails done for my high school graduation.

This quickie post is completely unplanned - a friend of mine had posted a very sentimental Facebook status about how our graduation was only a year ago and it put me into a slight shock! I can't believe that was already so long ago, it feels like I was in high school just yesterday.


Anyways, moral of the quickie post: sometimes, even if it's not planned, choose to do something because it brings a smile of pure joy to your face (in case you can't tell, this post is one of mine!). 

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

5 comments

  1. ahhh my high school graduation was about a year ago too! So crazy to think how fast time flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'm the same way! Graduated a year ago and it's so weird to me how fast this year went!!

    xx Emma, Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm the same way! Graduated a year ago and it's so weird to me how fast this year went!!

    xx Emma, Seeking the South

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never guessed you just graduated highschool a year ago! Congratulations on your first full year of adulthood, you little cutie!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.