10/28/2015

Game Day or Every Day?

*Thank you to Adidas and Her Campus Media for sponsoring this post!*

While I am always a fan of dressing up for game days, let's be honest for a second: sometimes looking good does not equal feeling good when you're surrounded by 15,000 of your loudest, closest friends (sort of). 

I have definitely had my share of cute outfits, but some of my favorite game outfits are the ones that I don't need to worry about. I love dresses, but wearing them on windy days means spending more time wondering if your skirt is floating up rather than focusing on the game.

Remember when I said exciting things were happening with TSP? This is one of them! With Arizona State becoming an Adidas school, I have teamed up with them to show off some SunDevil pride (and some of their new clothes!).


Adidas sent me this outfit from their climalite® technology line and I absolutely love it. My first impression was that they were workout clothes, which they are, but I hadn't immediately considered the opportunities the ease of an outfit like this could bring - from running to the store for milk or down the street for the next game.


How can you not feel on top of the world watching the sunrise? I hiked A Mountain for the first time (I know, I know, a bit late on that tradition) with my new friend Jordan who is absolutely amazing for taking these pictures.



Jordan was a blast to work with - as you can see from my awkward laughing photos, he knew how to keep me smiling throughout the shoot, despite how early in the morning it was!


Thank you so much to all of you - without your sweet comments and endless support of TSP, I don't think it would have ever gotten this far. I am so excited to be meeting new people and working with more companies, and sharing them with y'all.

Adidas Three-Quarter Zip (c/o) | Adidas Shirt (c/o) (Similar) | Adidas Pants (c/o) (Similar)


xx
Catch you next time.

17 comments

  1. What a cute outfit! I am the same way; not a huge fan of getting super dressed up for game day. This is a great look for games or every day school spirit!

    X,

    Cristina
    cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics and this is such cute Adidas stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool Adidas came to your school, and you are teamed up with them! Love this whole outfit!

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!
    Love this.
    Workout clothes are my go to.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Adidas pieces are super cute and definitely work well for everyday workouts/active wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such an exciting collaboration! I love this post:)
    xo, Syd
    www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always loved whenever our basketball team goes through Addidas! These pics are so fun (:

    Carly June | cinciprep.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love wearing adidas workout/sports wear when I'm working out. Love how comfortable they are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Perfect for game day and every day!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love! I'm posting this campaign on Friday but my school had barely any attire :(

    Lauren
    www.thefashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your athletic wear from adidas. It's so perfect for game day!
    Sophie
    Smitten Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Sometimes comfort trumps fashion and it's even better when your comfort outfit is fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such great workout clothes! Being from Texas, it feels like a sin to not dress up for game days, but I'd totally rock this outfit for the days i watch the game from home or for running around on campus!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Adidas gear is so cute! I would live in athletic wear if I could :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Adidas! It must have been so fun to work together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love LOVE these clothes! I'm obsessed with workout gear I wish I could wear it everyday. You also look super adorable in that baseball cap in the last picture :)

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an awesome experience!! Love your blog!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.