10/30/2015

Little Discoveries

Happy Hallow's Eve - are you excited?! Tonight I'll be staying in to binge-watch on Netflix with J and *hopefully* get some homework done. Also, I'm still not sure what I'm dressing up as tomorrow night - a bit on the late side, but I'm sure something will be figured out!


I Love Sales | I am currently obsessing over this adorable blogger tee and this beach rules box sign - my bathroom back home is beach-themed and I think this would be such a cute addition. PrepObsessed is currently putting a lot of their items on sale - AND if you use "MikkaelaS10" at checkout, you'll get an extra 10% off.

Wednesday was a Record Day | In case your history buff friends from high school didn't notify you this past Wednesday, the longest period of time between deaths of presidents was recorded. Now I know what you're thinking - you're pretty confused. But take a second to really think about it, it is a bit sad but in a small way, isn't it kind of cool? Obviously great for the nation, but just as a general concept it is interesting to think about.

Adidas Collaboration | Wednesday was not only a historically interesting day, but it's also when I announced my collaboration with Adidas to show off some of their new university gear! I was so happy to be able to work with them and would really appreciate it if you could take a look at what they have to offer!

National Geographic's Photo Contest | Every year, NG holds a photo contest and I love it. My main reason for my enthusiasm over it is that this contest helps increase exposure to cultures and lives around the world. Unfortunately, many people are unable to travel and experience different cultures, and things like this photo contest not only beautifully capture them, but share these moments and places with the world.

I hope y'all have a fun and safe Halloween and Halloweekend! What are you dressing up as?!

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.