9/07/2014

On My Playlist



Happy Friday! I have a really, really long day ahead of me from three classes to the Winner Dinner for Corporate Challenge from Camp Carey (Woo, Team Maroon 4!), and some awesome swing dancing! As I was winding down last night I was cleaning, editing a paper, and listening to music. It wasn't until my suitemate pointed it out to me that I realized the drastic differences in some of the music I was listening to.

One of the things I love about music is how diverse it is - there really is something for everyone. I love a lot of different kinds of music, oftentimes what I want to listen to just depends on what I'm doing. Studying? Classical. Bored? Musicals. Jamming in the car? Alternative. Cleaning? Pop and Country. Here is just a list of some of the songs I've been finding myself listen to frequently over the past couple weeks. This list is a bit all over the place, but they're all great songs nonetheless. 

Stay With Me - Sam Smith

Boom Clap - Charli XCX

Pop 101 - Marianas Trench

This is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco

Sing, Sing, Sing - Benny Goodman

All of the Stars - Ed Sheeran

Hideaway -Kiesza

Lovesick Fool - The Cab

Chocolate - The 1975

She's a Lady - Forever the Sickest Kids

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik Movements 1-4 - Mozart

It's Not Right But It's Okay - Whitney Houston (The Glee Cover)

Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

What kind of music are you into? Let me know some of the songs you've been playing on repeat lately!
xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.