9/27/2014

Soccer Sister's Birthday!

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to let you all know Soccer Sister turned 14 years old today! Sadly, I couldn't go home to spend her this big day with her, but I know my family has a couple surprises in store for her. (By the time this is up, she'll have already seen them!).

This little girl is one that can have you turning on a dime. She has an aversion to dresses, would rather be out playing soccer than doing anything else, and can drop some pretty amazing witticisms at a moment's notice. She is one of the biggest goofballs you will ever meet, and you wouldn't ever regret it.

Although sometimes we fight (I mean, come on, what pair of siblings doesn't ever fight?), we always seem to have a fun time. I'm so excited that she is in high school now, and has the opportunity to expand her horizons even further than she has.


Happy birthday, little sister!




xx
Catch you next time

2 comments

  1. I always was interested in this subject and still am, appreciate it for posting .
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive come across in some time! Its just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve put together a great blog space –great graphics, videos, layout. This is definitely a must-see blog!
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.