12/01/2014

An Attempt at Being Crafty: Holiday Cheer

Well, it's officially December! Though I've admittedly been listening to Christmas music since Halloween ended, now I can even more outwardly express my love for the Yuletide season!

I am most definitely not a crafty person. Crafty meaning person who is good at crafts. I love trying! Try as I may, sometimes things turn out half-decent. Here's my attempt at decorating my dorm hall door!


How do you like to decorate? Have you decorated your door for a holiday before? I'd love to see pictures of what y'all have done!

xx
Catch you next time

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.