12/18/2014

On My Playlist: Christmas 2014

Photo
Happy Thursday! This morning I woke up to my Pandora Christmas Station Alarm and, well, it's been a happy day since then. One of the things I love so much about this time of year is the vast amount of music at your fingertips! Don't get me wrong, I love classic carols, but some of the new covers and melodies that have been put out are too great not to love! Here are just a few of my current favorites:

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - The Mistletones
All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
My Song For You - Brigit Mendler ft. Shane Harper
Carol of the Bells - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Mary, Did You Know? - Pentatonix
We Need a Little Christmas - Glee Cast
O Holy Night - Tia Mowry
Sleigh Ride - FUN
Silver Bells - She & Him
Deck the Rooftop - Glee Cast 
White Christmas - Michael Buble
The Twelve Days of Christmas - Straight No-Chaser
Baby, It's Cold Outside - Darren Criss and Chris Colfer
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Andrew Belle

What are your favorite Christmas carols and songs? Do you have a cover that you really love? Let me know! I'm always on the look out for new music.

xx
Catch you next time

4 comments

  1. Ahh great playlist! I love listening to christmas music to get me in the spirit :)

    ❅ AJ
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I really feel that you can't get into the spirit without a little musical cheer :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. I love Christmas music, Michael Buble is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is! "Santa" gave me his CD last Christmas, and it's all I've been listening to in the car lately haha!

      Delete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.