2/22/2015

Panic! at the Disco Round II

Happy Sunday! How are you doing this lovely afternoon? Today has been pretty rainy over here but here's an update of the beginning of the past weekend!

So for those of you who have following me for a little while now, you might remember that my music taste is a bit on the eclectic side of the spectrum - I absolutely love music. To give you an idea of how broad my taste is, I usually listen to Bach and Beethoven when studying, Taylor Swift when getting ready, and Fall Out Boy when I'm trying to get pumped up for something.

I was really, really lucky to see Panic! at the Disco for the first time last October for free as a part of the Yahoo! Music tour - it was an amazing time and a lot of fun, especially since we weren't that far back and the seats were elevated.

Every year, my university puts on a free concert for its students - a few of their previous acts have been Gavin Degraw, Far East Movement, and Scotty McCreary. This year, they had Panic! at the Disco!! (I'm sure you can imagine my enormous surprise and excitement.) The concert was loads of fun and I was only one person back from the barricade/fence of the stage! I took so many videos and pictures, but here are just a few photos from the night!



Last semester I went to the Panic! concert with Ana of Could've, Would've, Should've and Liz of The 365, and I was really lucky to attend Panic! at Devilpalooza with them this semester as well! For the record, that is not the same shirt nor the same shorts, though the shorts do look exactly the same!




Imagine our surprise when our friend Laura met us in the dining hall and we noticed she and I were twinning!









It was great getting to meet some of Liz's friends visiting from Flagstaff and spending time with them at the carnival and the concert!

How has your weekend been? Did you do anything exciting? Meet any new people?

xx
Catch you next time.

2 comments

  1. That's so cool that you got to see them! Our college had G-Eazy, haha I didn't even go. Hopefully we have someone better for Spring Fling! I'm glad you had a good time, though!! :) And I love all of your outfits!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a blast! I cannot wait until my college years. Glad you had fun!
    -Mikayla
    www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.