5/03/2015

BIG NEWS!

UPDATE: For 10% off all of the awesome stuff at the Sugar Spice and Sparkle store, use the code "SWPREP"!

Hello lovelies!

Sorry I have been MIA for a little bit, things have been quite busy: hello Finals Week! Anyways, I have some exciting stuff to put up on the blog during/after Finals, but for now I thought I'd share a piece of news I just received. *Drum roll, please*


I am beyond excited to announce that I was just selected as one of the new brand representatives for Sugar Spice & Sparkle! Working with Katie and hopefully the other brand reps to spread the love of Lilly, glitter, bows, and everything cute is going to be a blast and I am thrilled to see what happens next. Be sure to check out Katie's blog here and her Etsy store here!

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.