5/28/2015

Kuntá Hora Part 3: Katedrála Nanebevzetí Panny Marie

Alrighties here is the last installment of my 3-part photo series on my trip to Kuntá Hora! (If you missed Part I and Part II, check them out here and here).

The last place we visited in Kuntá Hora was the Cathedral of Our Lady of Assumption. We have visited quite a few different cathedrals throughout my time here in the Czech Republic and I have to say that this one is one of the best!

The architecture was just breathtaking (and so was the climb up the staircase to get the view for the third photo!) and *nerd alert* but I just love visiting and learning all about different historical sites. Although we opted out of visiting it for time, this cathedral is actually across the street from the former Jesuit college.

Doesn't this cathedral look like a palace?!


This. Ceiling.


I wouldn't mind views like these.



I love doors, and I am in love with this one. It's literally a Princess door. I need this in my castle.


xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

1 comment

  1. Such gorgeous photos!

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.