6/29/2015

Grace and Frankie

I love Netflix, and its ventures into the production of original content make me super happy. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is amazing and people everywhere have been raving about House of Cards and Orange Is the New Black.

Looking for another show to binge watch? (AKA did you finish rewatching every episode of FRIENDS for the millionth time?)

The premise of Grace and Frankie is about two female rivals who find out their husbands are leaving them to be together. 


The show sort of feels like its target audience is a bit older, but I felt like all of the witty one-liners made up for it. It's definitely a show that deviates from my typical tastes, but I'm glad I gave it a chance!

Have you seen Grace and Frankie? Do you have any suggestions on what else to Netflix?

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

1 comment

  1. I have been debating whether to watch Grace and Frankie, but I think I'll watch it next. I am really liking Raising Hope right now.

    Jenni // The Beautiful Little Fools

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.