7/15/2015

Česky Krumlov

Imagine a beautiful little countryside town - rolling hills, peaceful river, tall towers, and a picturesque little castle. That is Česky Krumlov. I know everybody's talked about small towns, but this is the epitome of a small town: we walked across the entire thing in 25 minutes!

If any of y'all happen to make it to Prague (only a three hour bus ride away - even faster by car!) or the Czech Republic in general, I strongly suggest checking out this little town. It's a historical site, absolutely beautiful, and a great place for a little hiking and rafting! The girls and I had an absolute blast - and we were there for only 24 hours!
















This was our last weekend trip of our Summer Study Abroad - so crazy to look back on it and think about how I was across the globe only a few weeks ago! It was nice to end the program in a more relaxed and nature-y area - where do you like to go for weekend trips?

xx
Catch you next time.

P. S.  Want 10% off the cutest stuff at Sugar Spice & Sparkle?! Use "SWPREP" at checkout!

5 comments

  1. Oh, how lovely! I'm super jealous. You got some really beautiful shots.

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a great place to spend a Summer abroad. I had the same surreal feeling when I returned my Summer abroad trip in college
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how fun! We go to the beach most weekends, and then whatever random things I'd like to do on the island. That is fun you got to spend a summer abroad so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! That's one thing I wish I did in college. Just means I have to take more trips now as an adult ;)

    www.beachtownblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh love this post! So glad you're participating in the Linkup too!!!!

    Emily | www.emilyanddot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.