7/20/2015

Versailles

I was so glad that the girls had agreed to taking a day trip to Versailles! For those of you who may not know, Versailles is where the French Royals often summered, and it's where Marie Antoinette deigned to make her own mark as Queen.

The day was a bit overcast, but it was all for the better because the tour we decided on took us through Marie Antoinette's addition and the gardens before we walked (well, slightly hiked) our way all the way back to the Palace.

Here are a few quick pictures I took throughout our time in Versailles, although the pictures just don't do it justice, you can still see the surreal beauty in the surroundings!





















Can you imagine living in such a large palace? I feel like I would get lost in there!

xx
Catch you next time.

P. S. Want 10% off the cutest stuff at Sugar Spice & Sparkle?! Use "SWPREP" at checkout!

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Loving these photos.

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having so much fun! I love your frocket tee in the first picture!!

    Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't even grasp living in a place so big. Would you ever get bored there? Haha it is so huge and you wouldn't have to clean it! i'm glad you had such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun and such a beautiful place to visit! I don't even know how someone would live in a place that big! I feel like I would get lost in there too, haha.
    XO Alyson | mylifeasalyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Versailles is absolutely beautiful--glad you were able to take a trip out there!! Don't you wish you could just move in and live as royalty did..?!? (minus the guillotine)
    -madeline
    http://madelinemarieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of your travels! How fun!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.