10/16/2015

Little Discoveries

Woo, so excited for this weekend! Tonight my roommates and I will be attending a really interesting debate by one of our favorite modern philosophers, and later this weekend my Chapter's pledge class will be hosting fundraisers and a community service event - it's going to be such a great relaxing weekend!

I'll be doing some fun stuff for the blog that I can't wait to share with y'all soon enough. For the time being, I am sharing my first piece of the big round of news that will becoming throughout the rest of the year on here!


FUN NEWS: KMSS | I am so happy to start off with a fun announcement that will be getting it's own post soon enough: I am very honored to announce that I have been selected as a Kiss My Southern Sass representative! I absolutely love everything this company stands for and am so happy to be working for them. Please please please check out the site (soo much great Southern, Sorority, and Big/Little stuff!) and use "SouthwestPrep" for a discount!

Baby Had Faith | I'm still slightly in shock. Jennifer Grey admitted that pretty much the most famous dance scene in film history was never really rehearsed, say what now?! Her comment about people who practice and re-enact the scene had me cracking up.

Latest Power Anthem | This song has been out a little while, but I have been constantly leaving it on repeat because Hailee Steinfeld is amazing and this song is just empowering and really fun to dance around to while getting ready for a presentation or going out with the girls!

Another New Obsession | One of my roommates, J, has recently introduced me to the wonderful world of candles and it is crazy. We walked out of Bath & Body Works with at least 3 large candles each and this was definitely my favorite scent!

What are you excited for this weekend?!

xx
Catch you next time.

13 comments

  1. Great post & congrats on KMSS!


    Mackenzie | www.mackenziekendall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love B&BW candles and congrats on the rep position :)

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candles and seriously need more fall scents! Congrats on KMSS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAME on the power anthem!! Also um...okay, Baby. Not like that's freakin awesome or anything.

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I have heard that those candles are amazing. I just can't go in the store bc the smell makes me sick but i want to order online!
    Lauren
    www.thefashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm that dirty dancing fact just blew my mind!!!

    xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with Bath and Body Works candles. When they have their 2 for $22 sale I can't help but walk out of there with so many!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally can't go into B&BW unless I'm prepared to carry 6+ candles around with me for the rest of the day. Their candles are SO GOOD!!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for you! KMSS is an AMAZING brand!

    And I share your obsession with candles, especially fall candles!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bath and Body candles are everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am also obsessed with candles and congratulation on the rep positions

    xoxo Dani

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Congrats so much on being chosen as a KMSS rep, that's awesome! :)

    Courtney//As We Stumble Along

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.