12/21/2015

The Perfect Red Holiday Dress




(Taught my little sister's best friend how to take a sorority squat photo!)



Dress Banana Republic | Shoes Marc Fisher (Old, but love this pair and this pair) | Necklace Charming Charlie (Old, but love this one and this one)

Christmas is quickly approaching and for once, I wasn't scrambling for my party dress! I have actually had this dress hanging in my closet since I found it during a spur-of-the-moment shopping trip with Em and J a few weeks ago. It's a shift dress that surprisingly runs a bit big, and I was worried it would look like a napkin, but I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on. This is definitely a dress I will have on holiday party-repeat.

If you were keeping up on SnapChat this past weekend, I had a wonderful time at our community's annual Christmas party. My little sister invited quite a few of her friends, so I was able to spend time with them as well as some of my old friends and I really had a lot of fun! It was great to reunite with everyone and just spend some time laughing and playing silly games.

xx
Catch you next time.

20 comments

  1. I love your dress! Timeless and girly, it's just too cute! Gorgeous look for the holidays :)

    Carly June | Cinciprep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that dress on you.
    The ruffle detail at the bottom is the cutest.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Like you said, perfect for a holiday party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Nothing beats finding the perfect holiday dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that holiday dress and think that you can wear it outside of Christmas time as well!! It sounds like you had a blast at the Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this holiday dress! It's always great finding the perfect holiday dress!

    Lauren | The Arizona Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is the perfect red holiday dress!
    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the drop waist on that dress, you look totally festive and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! I am obsessed with your hair and makeup!!


    Mackenzie | www.mackenziekendall.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That banana republic dress is stunning -- need it for the holiday season!!

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is seriously perfect, love it for the holidays!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are just so cute! That dress just looks gorgeous on uou

    Sincerely,
    Alexandra

    www.sincerely-alexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the drop waist and that color!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are absolutely gorgeous, and that dress looks like it was made for you :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the little drop waist at the bottom! Too cute!

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love shift dresses! I wore one for a holiday party and it was so comfy yet cute!
    -Kim :)
    www.simplybeingkim.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing cuter than a red dress for the holidays! My mom gave me one for Christmas this year!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am OBSESSED with that dress! Gorgeous.

    -Andie
    www.andiedutton.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.