2/29/2016

Arthritis Foundations Oscars Gala 2016

This past weekend has been absolutely packed! I was running all around Phoenix and doing so many different things that I could barely keep up with any social media, sorry! 

One of the exciting things I had the opportunity to be a part of was the Arthritis Foundations' GlitzGlamGive event, an Oscars viewing party and gala with an auction. I served as a table host with the wonderful Ms. Scottsdale and got to work with some of my Brothers from Delta Sigma Pi.

The event was amazing and it was so great to be in this beautifully-decorated room (some of the pictures below were taken by my friend, Tim!). So much money was raised that night and the speakers were incredibly inspirational, I definitely look forward to helping out next year!





What did you think of the Oscars?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.