2/01/2016

February - My House



Happy February, everyone! I could not help but decide to share this song to kick off this new month. I know many of you have probably already heard it, but here's a reminder to listen to the song at least one more time today. This semester has been off to a rocky start and February is jam-packed with so many things going on, but for some reason I woke up this morning feeling like I could take the day on - hopefully that's a good sign!

What song currently describes how you feel about this new month?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.