2/05/2016

Little Discoveries

Happy Lunar New Year!

So many fun things have been happening amidst all of the busy-week things (as I write this post, there are currently 55+ open Google Chrome tabs - I'm not joking), and I can't wait to share them with all of you! For now, I don't want to jinx some of them so I'll be sharing them next week - small request for good vibes/prayers/thoughts/cookies/whatever you choose.


Current Feel Good Jam | Like many other nights, I was spending a little too much time on YouTube when I found this song! Olly Murs and Demi Lovato singing an uplifting, feel-good song with acoustic back-up? This one will definitely get you ready to take on anything today.

So Many Little Black Dresses | It seems to be the season for sales on little black dresses! Can you really have too many black dresses? They're perfect for almost any occasion. I'm really loving this one and this one, but this one is on sale for $20!

Political Fact-Checking | Disclosure: I am in no way endorsing any of the political candidates with the inclusion of this article in this post. My main goal is to remind everyone that no candidate is perfect and to encourage everyone to vote, and to vote with an educated ballot. Do a little research and figure out which candidates line up with your values - that's all I ask, whatever your political opinions be!

Another Great Dance Video for Love Yourself | These two dancers are so in-sync it's crazy. I could not stop smiling the whole two minutes! I have always been a big fan of dance (in part because I wasn't an extraordinarily coordinated child) and I love finding videos of unique and interpretive choreography - they always make me wish I stuck with dance lessons when I was younger.

Friends Day | So yesterday was Facebook's 4th birthday, and it was a big one. I love that they decided to make it more about the people Facebook has helped - it just warmed my heart reading and listening to so many people's amazing stories! The #FriendsDay videos were pretty cool - mine was pretty accurate! How was yours?


Today we are celebrating Friends Day -- a moment to reflect on the important friendships in our lives.February 4 is...
Posté par Mark Zuckerberg sur jeudi 4 février 2016


What are you looking forward to this weekend?

xx
Catch you next time.

3 comments

  1. Love this little web round up. I loved seeing everyone else's friends day videos, mine was filled with pics of my family! I guess I better start taking more selfies with the girls! Decided to take Monday off and make it a 3-day Super Bowl weekend! When you're the only girl in a house full of men, you learn to jump on board with all the sports stuff! Enjoy your weekend! xx celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a good dance video or movie and I am in. I love them! Thanks for these links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video recommendation. I'll definitely be checking it out asap!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.