2/10/2016

Praise for Pretentious Pinterest Quotes

I was just scrolling through Pinterest the earlier this week and stumbled upon this online article from Cosmo that just had me laughing at the accuracy: pretentious Pinterest quotes that somehow make you feel better?


This was definitely one of my favorites! I have definitely spent unnecessarily long amounts of time worrying over the past when there isn't anything else to be done about it. In the moments I find I'm talking to myself, I often try to calm myself from freaking out over how something might have gone or ended by thinking about what those experiences can teach me for the future.

Have you seen any great quotes lately? How did they make you feel?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.