2/17/2016

Snooze AM Eatery








Recently some friends and I visited a popular breakfast/brunch place near campus and I am officially in love. The decor is bright and funky, the atmosphere is stellar, and the food is amazing. One of my roommates laughed when I told her about it because "as if you needed another brunch place", but let's be honest, you can never have too many brunch places! I went for my classic order of chocolate chip pancakes to make my overall decision, but boy do I need to go back and try some of the other fantastic things they have on their menu.

How has your week been so far? When's the last time you tried a new restaurant?

xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.