7/22/2016

Little Discoveries

Happy Friday, y'all! This week has been equal parts awesome and awful, so I hope everyone else's week has gone well. The weather has been pretty bad down here as well, I have not walked to class in anything below 110 degrees (past 7 o'clock at night!) in a long time!



FLOTUS Rocks Carpool Karaoke | If you have not seen this yet, then you need to watch it now! Carpool Karaoke is always amazing but our First Lady just made this new installment downright left me hysterically pleased.

#WardRobes4Teens | This video made me really, really happy! Being in the hospital is not fun, and creativity and expression is one of the best ways to bring some light and smiles back into people's lives.

Coral Romper | I love rompers and this one is just too cute not to share! It comes in other colors, but I think that this coral color is perfect for both spring and summer.

Panera Things | This was pretty hilarious! I love Panera Bread and this post had me and my roommates cracking up. Some are tips on how to get food while others are TMYK's (like #17).

Times Higher Education Survey | I know I already mentioned this last week, but it's awesome and important so I figured it would not be a bad idea to mention it one more time. The Times Higher Education Survey is now live! Filling this out not only helps share your voice on your education, but also enters you for a chance at a $30,000 scholarship!


How has your week been so far? Anything exciting happening this weekend?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.