9/27/2016

Happy Birthday, Carissa







Today is my little sister's 16th birthday! This weekend I flew home to surprise my sister. Twice.

First, our parents actually told her I would not be able to come home to celebrate her birthday because I had a really big test coming up. Second, they told her we would just be having a nice, small family lunch before I had to get back to the airport (unfortunately, I was only home for about 27 hours) but our Mom actually tracked down some of her friends to make it a surprise party!

My mom is so cute - she knows my sister is not a huge fan of parties, so she kept my sister's party kind of low-key with a few small games (I forgot how competitive Carissa and her friends can be!) but she did find those adorable stickers and stuck them all over everything. I wish I had more photos to show y'all, but the lighting was not the greatest in the restaurant and I was a little busy taking part in all of the fun.

As you can see from some of the pictures, my sister and I are basically incapable of taking cute/normal photos together! She's crazy, goofy, and almost my complete opposite, but she's my baby sister and I love her. Happy Birthday, you crazy!

It was a lot of fun to surprise my sister! When was the last time you surprised someone?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.