12/20/2016

Go-To AZ Fall/Winter Outfit









Fall and Winter in Arizona is a blessing and a curse! This is one of my absolute favorite sweaters and I've been wearing this outfit like crazy since the sun stopped burning up Phoenix in November. I love how lightweight this sweater is, and it's really easy to throw a leather jacket or cardigan over it when it gets a little chilly in the evenings.

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.