1/30/2017

Oh, I Have Bean Here Before!





If you have been following along on SnapChat, then you know that I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Chicago again two weeks ago (for more than 27 hours!). This time, however, it was not for TSP, but for school/life/work.

I am really interested in entering the Consulting industry and a group of students from my school decided to take a networking trip to Chicago, visiting firms and finding out what they look for in the people they recruit. It was great to finally learn what consulting is really like, but I really loved being able to bond with some of these amazing people a bit more.

Chicago is truly an amazing place where anything can happen. Let's hope a few things do - who knows, maybe I will find myself back in Chicago?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.