5/07/2018

I DID THE THING







ASTR Lace Midi Dress | Steve Madden Stecy Stilettos | Photographer: Bryan Pietsch

Four years ago, before I had even started college, I decided to start a blog as a creative outlet for what I expected to be a somewhat soul-crushing experience as a business major. I have been wrong about more than a few things, and I am pretty glad about it. My life, my perspective, and I think even my personality have all changed so much these past few years and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I always used to laugh at the funny quotes you hear on TV or see on Pinterest about college being some of the best years of your life - they're really the best and the worst, but that is part of what makes them so great.

So what's next on the agenda for me? Law school! Official announcement coming soon, so be on the lookout for it in the next few weeks. I am so excited for this next chapter of my life and I am grateful to all of you for being a part of not only this past one but for choosing to stick around for the next one (if you want!).

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.