2/25/2015

Barrett Ladies Tea 2015

Last Sunday morning, the girls and I gussied up and went to the Third Annual Barrett Ladies' Tea! I've never been to a tea before so this was a really exciting opportunity to not only experience it, but to also mingle with female Barrett alumni of all majors and career paths! It was beyond amazing to talk to so many influential and powerful women who have gone through the same school that I am now in.

There was lots of food, flowers, and fun on this beautiful Sunday morning, I'm so happy that I randomly found the flyer for this event! My friend Katelyn and I (see the fifth picture below) loved the event and signed up to work on next semester's tea! We are so excited to be a part of this wonderful organization (and potentially develop our own, but shhh, I don't want to jinx anything!).

Anyways, as I'm sure 99.99% of you understand, when a group of girls gets up early, doll themselves up, and trek almost a mile in their heels, there is no way on this beautiful planet that you not take pictures! Some of the pictures turned out so well, I couldn't help but share how great everyone looked!

I love Antonio Melani, his dresses are always too cute! I found this blue dress a few months ago at a Dillard's, instantly fell in love with the detail and design, and absolutely knew I had to have it! (I couldn't find my exact dress so I have links to similar ones here, here, and here).



















How cute are those tea favors? Inside was Tiffany blue candy, can you say perfect?! I cannot wait to get started on helping with the next tea, hopefully with a lot of dedication and attention, each semester's tea will be bigger and better than the last!

xx
Catch you next time.

8 comments

  1. Ah this looks like so much fun and I love your dress!

    Emily xx
    A Pile of Good Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'm so jealous of your weather :)

    -Emma || http://www.emmasheehy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your dress! That shade of blue is definitely your color :) Sounds like a great time!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies look like you enjoyed yourself! I love the color of your dress, Mikkaela! Those tea favors are adorable!
    -Mikayla
    www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those favours are adorable!
    I love planning Teas and bridal Showers!! So fun!
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such cute photos - it looks like you guys had a great time! :) And all of your dresses are so cute!!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.