11/11/2015

Southern is a State of Mind

Happy Veteran's Day! Many of you may know someone or have a family member in the military - my uncle is in the Air Force. Serving our country is no easy task and I am forever grateful for those who fight for our freedom. Whether it's Veteran's Day or not, please remember to thank our servicemen when you see them. I hope y'all have a safe, fun, celebratory day!

A couple of weeks ago I announced that I was accepted into the Kiss My Southern Sass Clothing Co. Representative program! KMSS is such an amazing company, founded in late March 2012 by an incredibly wonderful and motivated college student at the University of Georgia.

One of the reasons I was so excited about joining the KMSS family is based on some of the principles the company itself was founded, especially about being who you are and not apologizing for it. KMSS is filled with so many amazing young women and I can't wait to not only be a Rep, but to use it to help further the platform of female empowerment.

I really love this long sleeve shirt for two reasons. First, these pictures were taken when it was freezing outside. I love cold weather, but when you're trying to take blog pictures, sudden gusts of chilling air are not your best friend. Second reason I love this shirt so much? The back of it! Southern is most definitely a state of mind. This shirt is super comfy and perfect for wearing to the library or Economics!








xx
Catch you next time.

24 comments

  1. I love KMSS! They have the cutest tees!

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to shop here a lot in college.
    Cute shirt.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never lived in the south but love the pride y'all have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't live in the south but I love the style of the shirt. My university just started shirts in that similar style w/ our school name on it. I will have to pick one up, especially after seeing how cute it pairs with riding boots!
    -Kim
    www.simplybeingkim.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest sweatshirt - I have a similar one from when I was an editor at my University's newspaper!

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute sweatshirt! I loved KMSS when I came to college!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dainty necklaces like your little 'M' are my weakness!!

    Kristine
    http://mylittleboxoftricks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! I typically don't do that style of sweatshirt, but yours is rather cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love KMSS! They're such a fun company. Congrats on being a rep for them, it's sure to be a good time! haha xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! And my dad was in the Air Force. <3
    xo
    Lauren
    www.thefashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of KMSS but it makes sense because I am from the Pacific Northwest. This shirt is so cute, it seems like a really fun brand to be a rep for! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute shirt!! I live in the Pacific Northwest, but LOVE all of the southern pride you have down there!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new rep position- how fun! :-) KMSS stuff is so cute!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love long sleeve T shirts and don't have nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  15. KMSS is so awesome! I love all of their stuff and how cute everything is!

    Nicole // chronicling home

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats girl!! KMSS is a great brand.

    Cat
    http://classmeetscouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nothing better than a good, comfortable tee!! I love this color on you!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! I think the KMSS clothing is so cute and appropriate!
    with southern grace,
    lindsey
    www.withsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your acceptance! That shirt is adorbs!

    xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE Kiss My Southern Sass! I need that shirt! You look beautiful, and congrats again on being chosen for their rep program :)

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been in love with KMSS long before they blew up! I love seeing theres who love their products too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on being a representative! Love the shirt! :)
    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aren't you just adorable?! I love this! Congratulations on becoming a representative :)

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.