11/13/2015

Little Discoveries

Hi lovelies! A super short post today because there has been a lot going on lately and I've had absolutely no time. Tomorrow is Initiation and today I have meetings pertaining and not pertaining to tomorrow so suffice to say I feel a bit like I'm drowning.

Hopefully some of the little things I'm sharing will make you laugh! By the way, did you notice that today is Friday the 13th? CRAAAAAAAZY.


Hello, Can You Hear Me? | My fave cover of Hello so far. Can't really say too much here other than the fact that I finally listened to Hello, and lo and behold, it's been on repeat ever since.

Willy Wonka and Crew | Forty-four years after the release of the movie, the Willy Wonka crew reunited on TV and I'm pretty sure if I had one in the apartment, it would have exploded. It's really funny to see how everyone looks now and to hear some of the thoughts they remember having on-set!

Found Another Cheerleader | You probably haven't heard this song in a while, so I figured it would be okay to share this - go listen to it right now! I have been in love with Pentatonix since I saw them on The Sing Off ages ago.

The Long-Sleeve You Need | This week I did a post on Kiss My Southern Sass! I am absolutely in love with this impulse-buy long-sleeve. I may live in the Southwest, but darlings, Southern truly is a state of mind!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend! What are you looking forward to?!

xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

  1. I'm literally so obsessed with Hello right now... Oh my gosh, the Willy Wonka crew got together??? I have to look this up!
    xoxo
    Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.