8/27/2014

It's Beccy With a Bow's Birthday!!

Displaying photo.JPG
She also has an awesome Instagram: @thebluegrasschic
A few summers ago, I met one of the most amazing girls who would become one of my best friends! 

She is one heck of a debater who loves monograms, is obsessed with Diet Coke, and her taste in music often makes me think we might just be twins. She is sassy, loveable, and the type of person you can talk to about anything. Although we live on far sides of the country, I know that I can always talk to her about anything.

Today is Beccy With a Bow's birthday!! I hate that we live so far apart, thus making it impossible for me to really spend time with her, but social media can help you do wonders in terms of staying in contact with friends. I know she's probably having quite the the day - she just started her first day at University! She loves nail polish, Lilly, and fashion so go check out her blog and wish her a very happy birthday!


xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

  1. This is so cool... That's what great about the blogging community
    Happy Birthday to your friend and I'm off to check out her blog now!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.