10/30/2014

Golden Lobster Loafers

I love slipper loafers. The style of the shoe itself is so simple and elegant, but there are so many different designs that they are fun to find and use with different outfits. I recently acquired this pair over Fall Break and I was so excited to break them out of the box this morning.





The weather down here in the Great Southwest has been nice and warm, yet a bit chilly: perfect weather for sporting slipper loafers. I will definitely be switching between these and my favorite boots this Fall.

What are your favorite Fall shoes?


xx
Catch you next tim

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.