10/30/2014

Panic! at the Disco Concert

Last night, I had the fantastic opportunity to go see a band I have loved for an insanely long amount of time with some of my awesome new friends! Three days ago, Yahoo On The Road was at my university giving away tickets to see the band perform and I just could not resist! Here are a few photos from the concert:






Have you been to any concerts lately? What is your favorite concert that you have been to?

xx
Catch you next time

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.