11/21/2014

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One

Last week, I participated in the Barrett Mentoring Program's Glow Scavenger Hunt! It was a lot of fun, I met a lot of different people, and I had the chance to get to know my campus a little bit better. We were far from winning the actual hunt, but we did win "Best Team Photo" and received the best prize of all: VIP tickets to an advanced screening of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One!


The screening was on Wednesday night, and Natalie, Liz, and I went with fifteen of our other friends! Let me tell you, organizing for a group of approximately eighteen teenagers to carpool and go to the cinema is a bit harder than it sounds! For the most part, we all live on the same floor and over the past few months, we have all just bonded really well. (For the record, I did try to take pictures of our group, but we were just too big!). Anyways, it was definitely more than worth it. I mean, come on, free advanced screening for one of my favorite movie series? It is an a well-done film and if you weren't in line to go see the multiple premiere screenings last night, then I strongly suggest you go see it as soon as possible.

xx
Catch you next time

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.