11/23/2014

Delta Sigma Pi Initiation

 

Initiation was amazing beyond words! All I can say is that I was extremely nervous but I now realize how worthwhile the work I have done in the past nine weeks has been! I am so proud to now call myself an official Brother of Delta Sigma Pi!!! I know this post is a wee bit (okay, a week, but still!) late, but it's always hard to round up the best pictures from everyone's different cameras and angles.


We threw our Pledge Mom into a fountain!

My AMAZING Big and the beautiful paddle she made me!
I LOVE my pledge brothers <3
Very excited to be a part of such a wonderful chapter, Gamma Omega!
Ended the night with a Toga Party!

This was one of the longest days ever, but overall it was spectacular and I wouldn't have traded a minute of it for more sleep!

xx
Catch you next time

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.