12/31/2014

A New Year's Eve Miracle

This morning I woke up to a miracle! For the first time in the ten years that I've lived here, I have never seen it actually get down to 2°C and snow here! (I believe it hailed in some parts of the city a few years ago, but that's not what this was!) Just thought I'd share a few pictures of this little miracle!




How's the weather where you are? Do you love snow? Everyone here was bundled up but had huge smiles on their faces - what a way to end 2014, huh?

xx
Catch you next time.

2 comments

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.