1/01/2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I spent my New Year's Eve cleaning, organizing, watching The Proposal before Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin, and then watching Pretty Woman. Kiss your dog, hug your family, and eat cake because 2015 is here to stay!


May your new year be filled with love, happiness, and endless opportunities. There is so much in store for us all - I can't wait to see how the blog develops (hopefully, well!). As you watched the ball/shoe/crab drop, what were you wishing for?

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.