12/22/2014

A Quick Update

Bloglovin'

Tumblr

Just thought I'd drop a quick line to say that I'm now on Bloglovin' (finally!) and I decided to make a Tumblr as well just to expand and reach out. Please swing by and check them out, and feel free to comment your links so I can do the same! We've been a bit late about decorating our house for the holiday, but I'll have a real post up in the next day or two - I'm really excited to see how it all turns out. Also, I've made some changes to the structure and layout of the blog, so let me know what you think! If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them!

xx
Catch you next time.

2 comments

  1. Congrats on expanding your social media and the new structure of the blog...love it!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love you and your blog, so that really means a lot to me!

      Mikkaela

      Delete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.