12/23/2014

Christmas Eve Eve Fun!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve! What did you do today? I hope you had a wonderfully, fantastic day because, well, you deserve it and CHRISTMAS IS IN TWO DAYS!

#CANYOUFEELTHEEXCITEMENT

Today was pretty busy for me! My little sister had soccer practice bright and early this morning, so I woke up around 8am and since I couldn't go back to sleep, I grabbed myself a nice bowl of cereal and started tinkering around with the coding for my blog again. I'm really happy with it right now and I think aside from just trying to learn more about coding in general (we did some in my CIS class this past semester, but I didn't really understand all of it).

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/dc/dc095d390df83f100894f71de060851d27948ffa366d1ab13a8ecb0c0694b8a7.jpg
How I felt during the whole programming section

My little sister brought one of her friends home and we all sat around watching season one of White Collar to commemorate the ending of such an amazing show. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it! Matt Bomer is amazing, and hey all you Saved by the Bell fans, Tiffany Amber Thiessen is pretty great throughout the series as Peter Burke's wife!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dsjxQiI81rs23j8o3_250.gif
Just the slightest hint of sass

Neither of my siblings nor my sister's friend had seen The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One, so I took them to go see it! I definitely did not mind watching it a second time. I love re-watching movies I love, not only because I am so invested in the story, but also because I find people's reactions really interesting. Both my sister and her friend had read the book series, so it was nice to have a conversation about their opinions on the adaptation from book to movie.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52980937.jpg
Just a general opinion on things

It has been a long time since I've seen a movie back here at home, so I had completely forgotten that a certain movie theater gives a free round of bowling with every movie ticket! We had time, so after the movie, we went up to the lanes and bowled!

#MURICA

I thought a green ball would be quite appropriate to match my Christmas sweater!

Today was a generally nice day, so I decided to close it out by *finally* wrapping up all of the presents I bought for my family and friends! I love Target's wrapping paper section because there are just so many cute designs to choose from, and for a reasonable price, you're getting A LOT of wrapping paper! By the end of my wrapping, I still had half of my roll left!

I'm so excited to give everyone their presents!

To make the end of my day that much sweeter, I checked the mail and found out I had received the gift I ordered for my Big (I really wanted to post a picture of it because I love it so much, but I'm not really sure if she ever looks at my Instagram or this blog so I really wanted to cover all of my bases) as well as the custom gloves I ordered from Lilly Southern and a custom shirt I ordered from Monogrammed Is Better!

When I saw the gloves could be customized, I knew I had to get #SunDevil colors!


I LOVE this shirt, but the pocket makes me feel "LOVE" is not a strong enough word!

How was your Christmas Eve's Eve? Do you and your family have any traditions for this day specifically? I'd love to hear about them!

xx
Catch you next time.

1 comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.