12/25/2014

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone had an amazing holiday! Whether you celebrate religiously or recreationally (not sure that's the right word choice!), I only wish that your day was filled with love, laughter, and happiness. My day was relaxing yet still a little busy, but that's just the way I like it. Hopefully all of you were on Santa's "Nice" list and received everything you needed/wanted. Sometimes, you even get a few surprises - 'tis the season!

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

xx
Catch you next time.

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a great Christmas as well!
      xx, Mikkaela

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! Look forward to reading more in the upcoming year! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Julia || Closet de Jules
    Recent Post: J.Crew and Jack Wills Winter Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy new year! I'll definitely be checking out your blog!
      xx, Mikkaela

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas! What a beautiful tree.
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      xx, Mikkaela

      Delete
  4. You're so cool! Hope Christmas was great. Miss you!

    P.S....this is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tony! Happy new year!
      xx, Mikkaela

      P.S. It really is! Let me know if you need help with anything else :)

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas!! I recently found your blog and wanted to tell you I love your profile photo with the glitter!

    Emily
    Dimples of Dixie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog is so pretty, I see we share similar penchants for glitter, haha!
      xx, Mikkaela

      Delete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.