12/24/2014

Deck the House - It's Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve! As promised, here's a peek inside our holiday decorating!


This year my mom opted for a gold theme instead of red and gold.

This is an ornament we bought on our trip to Hawaii this past summer.

My mom just thought it'd be festive to put extra ornaments on the chandelier.



This dog ornament is actually from the year we adopted Sammie!

My mom ordered these personalized stockings from Pottery Barn and I love them!

"Hang a shining star upon the highest bow"

Sammie's so excited that she's waiting by her stocking for Santa to come!

Have an amazing Christmas Eve! Don't forget to leave cookies out for Santa and go to bed in your cutest pjs! I hope you have a wonderful holiday full of love and laughter, and may your stockings be heavy with goodies from Santa.

xx
Catch you next time.

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.