1/26/2015

On My Playlist

Happy Music Monday! I know I say this often, but I. Like. Love. Music.

{via}

Here are some of the songs I have been listening to over and over these past few weeks! I know some of these are current radio repeats and others are a little on the older side of the music timeline, but that's one of the things that is just amazing about music - a catchy song doesn't just suddenly become uncatchy.

Making this playlist was fun because there's a nice variety of "get up and dance right now" tracks mixed with a few "this just makes me feel happy" and "catchy but heartbreaking" songs.

Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars)
Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony
Sidekick - Walk the Moon
Take Me to Church - Hozier
Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
I Like It - We The Kings
Paris - Magic Man
Riptide - Vance Joy
Ghost - Ella Henderson
Burn - Ellie Goulding
Outside - Calvin Harris (ft. Ellie Goulding)
Jet Pack Blues - Fall Out Boy
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

What have you been catching yourself listening to lately? Share any of your new favorite songs down below in the comments, I always love to find new music!

xx
Catch you next time.

21 comments

  1. Really cute post. This playlist could easily be used for walking to/from work (at least here in NYC) or perhaps the gym. Thanks for sharing.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I recently heard the song "Ghost" and it's so catchy!

    xo Hannah Kate

    www.thepreppyequestrian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! "Ghost" is definitely one I've been playing when I get ready in the morning!

      Delete
  3. Such a great post! I am going to listen to these at work tomorrow.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Some of the songs on here are great for getting into the mode to study and/or do work!

      Delete
  4. Great post!! I love Thinking Out Loud and Paris! :)

    xo, Katy
    http://www.mylifeaskaty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Gotta love Ed Sheeran and Magic Man!

      Delete
  5. Love your music taste and your playlist! xx

    Melvina
    melvinaduka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is uptown funk not the best song EVER?! It came on as the warmup song in my zumba class last week and I was moving and grooving! Absolutely love it! Also I love Hoziers modern sound. Such a great playlist, gal!

    xo,
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I was at a Zumba class the other day and it came on, too! It's just an all-around great song! And thanks!

      Delete
  7. Ahhhh these are such great songs! Thinking Out Loud is probably my favorite song right now, and my favorite song from his new album!
    Great post!! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just such a beautiful song, and the video kills me!!

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for the awesome playlist- I love upbeat and happy songs!
    -Emma
    The Daily Dil-emma || http://www.emmasheehy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uptown Funk is my jam! Love all of your picks!!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun song to dance to! Thanks!

      Delete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.