1/25/2015

Pinterest Party: Lauren Conrad

Happy Sunday! It's been a while, but here's another Pinterest Party! Lately, I've found myself leaning towards pastel colors (is it Spring yet?!). I love Lauren Conrad's style as well as all of the products she has been releasing in her Kohl's lines. Here are a few of my favorite photos from Pinterest! The third one is a picture of her adorable living room and the last one is a DIY mermaid costume from Halloween!

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Although I follow many bloggers' Instagrams and websites, I love following different people on Pinterest for random inspiration because you never really know what you'll find! 

xx
Catch you next time.

12 comments

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.